- What is the Madrid System?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Madrid System?
- What is the difference between filing your application in multiple countries and filing through the Madrid system?
- What is a “base country”?
- What is a “designated country”?
- What are the requirements to be able to extend the filing/registration of a trademark through the Madrid System?
- What happens if the Madrid System application receives an objection or opposition?
- How long is the trademark protection period through the Madrid System?
- If the Trademark in the base country is rejected, withdrawn, cancelled or limited, what happens to the trademarks in the designated countries?