- marks contrary to moral standards or public order
- generic terms
- names, flags or symbols of states, nations, regions, or of international organizations
- non-distinctive marks or marks without acquired distinctiveness
- marks that function principally as geographic location names
- marks that designate the type, time, weight, purpose, or method of production, price, quality, quantity or other characteristics of the goods and/or services
What type of trademark is not registrable?
Please sign in to leave a comment.