- generic terms
- marks that contradict public order or moral standards
- non-distinctive trademarks
- names, symbols or flags of states, regions, or nations of international organizations
- marks that function principally as geographic location names
- marks that function primarily as surnames
- no names or words of the following shall be accepted:
- single chemical element
- single chemical compound
- chemical substance
- chemical preparation
- any scandalous design
- anything that is likely to deceive or cause confusion
What type of trademark is not registrable?
Please sign in to leave a comment.